Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Parts Update for R16 Overhaul:

New Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

Old Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

I bought a new Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump to replace the old one. I bought the same brand, but it's a bit different. The cam levers have different patterns and the fuel inlet and outlet locations are also different. The diaphragm chamber diameter are the same.


The one I bought was for a Nissan Cedric 200C engine. I believe the 200C is an H20 variant. I also compared pictures from Datsun Roadster vendors and the replacement Kyosan Denki fuel pumps have a similar cam lever pattern.

New Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

Old Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

I got the fuel pump unit from Topmost Auto Supply along Aurora Blvd. right across Toyota Cubao. Cost was P1,800 with the spacer and gaskets included. I hope it works!

New Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

Old Kyosan Denki Fuel Pump

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home