Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jamex Power Sock Air Filters


I was able to buy POD Filters or Air Socks from Speedmode for P2,200 (P550 each). Originally, the price is at P650 each, but since I'm buying four pieces they gave me a good discount. Not bad! The air socks are made by Jamex of Holland. It's pre-oiled already and comes with the necessary bits for installation. This type of air filters actually cost AUD$40+ in Australia (roughly P1,440 a pair or P2,880 for four pieces). I was planning to buy from Unifilter in Australia, but good thing I found Speedmode.


Speedmode contact details:
Address: 21-B E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines 1111
Telephone: 416-7894, 749-8377
Email: speedmode@skyinet.net
Website: www.speedmode.com.ph

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home